Chichester Integrated Marketing
Online and offline, digital and old-school traditional - your marketing strategies need to dovetail to create a coherent and lasting impression.
Your website design, branding and online visitor experience need to be integrated with all your other marketing communications.
Marketing is entering a new phase that transcends the mere coordination of messages across digital and physical channels. In this era of integrated marketing, you will need to "present a unified image" and "have a consistent voice" to engage and involve consumers in a continuous brand experience.
XTmotion can assist you in ensuring that all your marketing activities compliment each other, to achieve your desired results. From:
- Direct marketing
- Promotional & sales material
- Exhibitions & displays
- And much more..
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific Integrated Marketing requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
XTmotion have proved to be very reliable and helpful with not only the design process of the website, but also with help and advice on issues surrounding the development of a new website. They work with you to reach a solution, not just reacting to your requests if these prove to be not in your best interests. Moreover, they seem to take pride in their work, which is re-assuring.Jonathan Lel
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
During difficult times, often budgets have to be cut. This goes without saying. So maybe you'll begin to look at reducing everything being spent on your latest website. But before you do that, here's a tip