eMail Newsletter Broadcasting
Your online message can reach beyond your website. Get your latest news and offers directly to your registered customers in a format that suits them.
Email is the most efficient and cost-effective way to reach your customers – whether you want to send them news, views, special offers or product information.
We can create a customised email broadcast solution that will allow you to put your message in the right inboxes.
With your XTmotion system, creating a bespoke email communication takes a matter of minutes. You simply select the group you wish to email, create their graphical or plain text email using the easy administration system, review and then send the email broadcast.
You will also be able to manage email groups, create bespoke emails and then broadcast to specific audiences, from any internet computer. And our email newsletter & email broadcast solutions will enable you to view the different subscribers either individually or by groups.
And once you've sent your emails, our system will tell you how the readers interact with them: all eMail newsletters and eMail broadcasts are tracked and tailored reports on the interactions they cause can be generated according to your information needs.
From the users' side, our online newsletter management systems enables your subscribers to manage their own newsletter requirements, by selecting the format, subject matter or frequency with which they wish to receive updates. These options are stored in their subscriber profile.
eMail Newsletter Broadcasting Features
- Send highly formatted professional messages that are personalized for each of your recipients
- Manage an unlimited number of fully customizable groups/lists with an unlimited number of recipients in each
- Keep your valuable recipient details private and completely secure.
- Handle bounces automatically and verify recipients with ease
- Send messages directly to your recipients from any internet PC
- Prepare and schedule messages for delivery any time in the future
- Prepare and send your messages in practically any language and with any encoding
- Fully control and target your mailings with powerful filters, in-line message scripting, reply management controls, customizable headers and in-depth logging & reporting
- Work with existing customer lists, data and information in practically any format (databases, files - including CSV, address books and more)
- Do follow-up mailings with precision, resume from failures with complete peace of mind and have access to all send related details in highly defined reports and logs
- Extend functionality through a growing range of add-ons
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific eMail Newsletter Broadcasting requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
XTmotion has fulfilled all our expectations and more. As well as implementing our ideas quickly and effectively, they have improved and developed our original brief and allowed to us to e-market our events in ways we had never thought of before.
XTmotion's ability to hit tight deadlines consistently and with a consistent high quality & thoroughly professional service means we would strongly recommend XTmotion to companies wanting to improve their on-line presence and marketing.Alex Moilliet
Regional Marketing Director
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletter Broadcasting
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
Too often, short ads fail to get the click-through. Why? Often it is because they fail at one or more of the four tasks that an ad must accomplish. Master these functions and your ads will do their work well. Leave out any essential element and you'll mi