Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
Whether directories are your core business, or just an extra to make your business run more smoothly, we can supply a business-specific solution.
A well-constructed, easy-to-use online directory is the foundation for many core business functions. It allows you to streamline your processes, provide better service to clients and customers, and, in the info-hungry world of today, make sure that you and your employees can access the information you need almost instantaneously.
You may want a public or private directory that is industry-specific, or one that combines numerous categories and sub-categories.One to which you can add images or video clips, or perhaps reviews?
Whatever your requirements, we can develop a solution that will incorporate the information fields that are necessary for your business directory to be as comprehensive or slim-line as you need it to be.
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
Our website is at the very heart of our business and everything about it, from looks to functionality, had to be right. XTmotion provided us with a comprehensive solution from concept through to launch, with continuous back-up and support. The level of service and professionalism has been second to none, and XTmotion provided us with the flexibility which we needed to get our business online to the tightest of deadlines.John Manners-Bell
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
Too often, short ads fail to get the click-through. Why? Often it is because they fail at one or more of the four tasks that an ad must accomplish. Master these functions and your ads will do their work well. Leave out any essential element and you'll mi