Online and offline, digital and old-school traditional - your marketing strategies need to dovetail to create a coherent and lasting impression.
Your website design, branding and online visitor experience need to be integrated with all your other marketing communications.
Marketing is entering a new phase that transcends the mere coordination of messages across digital and physical channels. In this era of integrated marketing, you will need to "present a unified image" and "have a consistent voice" to engage and involve consumers in a continuous brand experience.
XTmotion can assist you in ensuring that all your marketing activities compliment each other, to achieve your desired results. From:
- Direct marketing
- Promotional & sales material
- Exhibitions & displays
- And much more..
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific Integrated Marketing requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
Our website is at the very heart of our business and everything about it, from looks to functionality, had to be right. XTmotion provided us with a comprehensive solution from concept through to launch, with continuous back-up and support. The level of service and professionalism has been second to none, and XTmotion provided us with the flexibility which we needed to get our business online to the tightest of deadlines.John Manners-Bell
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
Keywords are the cornerstone of search engine optimisation. They are those little words and phrases that people type into search engines to navigate their way through the Internet - and to your website.
Too often, short ads fail to get the click-through. Why? Often it is because they fail at one or more of the four tasks that an ad must accomplish. Master these functions and your ads will do their work well. Leave out any essential element and you'll mi