Online spend is set to bounce back following the recession
- US online B2B ad spending is forecast to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 12% from 2009 to 2013, reaching 14% growth in 2012 and 2013.
- Online B2B growth will be driven by recovering marketing budgets and structural shifts in budget allocations. Following the 2009 declines, online budgets are expected to recover at a 4% CAGR through 2013.
- B2B ad spending on social media and lead generation is forecast to increase by double digits through 2013, at annualized rates of 21% and 17%, respectively.
- Magazines will lose market share and decline at a 5% CAGR through the period.
- Online is expected to account for 12% of the B2B marketing mix by 2013.
- Two-thirds of B2B marketers say online must be complemented by traditional marketing activities.
Many thanks for your assistance, imagination, co-operation and utmost professionalism in designing and completing our new website www.premierwindows.ltd.uk. We are more than pleased with the design & quality you have contributed to our company and our marketing strategy. We feel this type of small investment with you is by far the most impactual and profitable we could have made as opposed to any other marketing options we had available to us.
We are delighted with the user-friendly website solution provided by XTmotion - they have proved invaluable in generating new ideas for the site structure and layout and in implementing them quickly and efficiently.
XTmotion is a pleasure to work with. Their patience, knowledge and continued professionalism makes XTmotion stand apart from other website designer and developers!
IIR Management Development