Online Research & Surveys
Want to more about who is using your website? What users think of your products or services? Of political or policy issues?
So, who is using your website, and what do they think about your latest product / article / podcast or about the government's latest legislation, or about who's going to win the Premier League? Online surveys will get you inside their heads and hopefully get you the answers you're after.
You may be after something more in-depth to inform your next campaign, or nothing more than a 24-hour poll, but whatever you need to measure or collect, XTmotion is able to provide you with the ability to conduct professional online research, surveys and polls quickly and easily, without needing to call in the professionals every time. With our system you will be able to:
- View your results as they are collected in real-time.
- Watch live graphs and charts
- Dig down to get individual responses.
- Securely share your survey results with others
Powerful filtering allows you to display only the responses you're interested in and to sort them in a way that makes them useful to your organisation.
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific Online Research & Surveys requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
XTmotion provided us with an e-commerce solution which integrated seamlessly with our existing bespoke order processing and accounting systems. It was a complex project which they handled with great skill and infinite patience and we are delighted with the results.Nick Oulton
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
Too often, short ads fail to get the click-through. Why? Often it is because they fail at one or more of the four tasks that an ad must accomplish. Master these functions and your ads will do their work well. Leave out any essential element and you'll mi