St Pancras Design
Design is about communicating your brand and creating an environment where the customer feels comfortable
Branding and design are not about creating a multimedia extravaganza, but rather about projecting your business in its true light, communicating your brand image so that it is memorable, and creating an environment where your customer feels comfortable.
None of this can be achieved without the careful and thorough assessment of your business goals, your target audience and your competitors.
Our branding and creative solutions will allow you to command your customers’ attention with compelling imagery and messages, both electronically and in print.
While your total online brand experience can include live interaction, video, animation, sound and much more, in print, although lacking the interactive capability, there is no reason that your designed message can not be as hard-hitting when the right colours, words and images are creatively and consistently combined.
Whether you’re currently brand-less, need to rejuvenate an outdated brand or just want to extend your branding into new areas, our team is able to help.
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
We are very pleased we chose XTmotion to build our website. They have extremely helpful and responsive throughout the design and construction phases - often giving us very useful advice. We are delighted with the resulting website - which XTmotion constructed very quickly once we had produced the content.