Web Site Content Management
By sparing you any need to get technical, a web site Content Management System can make updating content as easy as cut-and-paste.
Your website is the perfect vehicle for publishing regularly updated information for your customers and staff. By providing a valuable up-to-date information resource, you improve the levels of service for your customers - and earn a real competitive advantage.
Your website could be used to show prices, stock levels, special offers, technical information and news - the possibilities are endless.
But to effectively manage the content of your website, your staff need the power to change your web site at any time. Our Web Site Content Management system enables you to deliver up to date web content to your customers quickly, easily and inexpensively.
- Save time and improve your site
- Update your web site instantly
- Keep maintenance in-house and save on design agency costs
- Update all or selected areas of the website
- Increase sales through more effective marketing linked to your web site
- Encourage repeat visits by providing up-to-date content
- Easy to use
- No technical ability required
- Minimal or no training required
- Access using any computer with an internet connection
- Control levels of access for your staff
- Secure password protected access
Our Web Site Content Management system can be accessed from anywhere, at anytime. It will be customised to fit your content management needs, ensuring that your system is as complex or as simple as required.
We usually use our custom-built php Web Site Content Management system for new sites, and the system we create will be tailored to fit your content management needs, ensuring that your system is as complex or as simple as required.
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team to discuss your specific Web Site Content Management requirements. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7060 1514 or complete our quote request form.
Our primary criteria in selecting a website development company was that they were able to ensure that the website adhered to the latest accessibility and data protection legislation, incorporated easy navigation and a content management solution.
XTmotion are extremely professional and offered a cost effective solution within our required timeframes. They are extremely flexible, pragmatic, innovative and are always willing to go the extra mile.Anna Morell
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Web Site Content Management
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Related News and Articles
Too often, short ads fail to get the click-through. Why? Often it is because they fail at one or more of the four tasks that an ad must accomplish. Master these functions and your ads will do their work well. Leave out any essential element and you'll mi