An online shop front, an effective booking system, an image gallery or the ability to conduct straw polls? We can develop the web application for you.
Our website applications are customised to fit your specific needs, while remaining cost-effective for your company. And every project is developed using our proven methodology.
We use leading database and development technologies, like the highly scalable MySQL database technology, coupled with the open-source PHP programming language. This ensures your website development project will be robust and able to grow with you changing requirements.
Easy to use back-end user administration systems will help you to efficiently manage your website. And with your content management system (CMS) in place, you’ll be able to update and maintain your web pages from anywhere in the world.
The list of tried-and-tested web applications and functionality that we’ve developed for our clients is below, but if you’re after something out of the ordinary, don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote.
- Web Development
- Bespoke Web-Based Applications
- Blog Solutions & Integrated Blog Systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- eCommerce (Shopping Cart) Solutions
- eMail Newsletters & Bulk eMail Broadcasts
- Event & Exhibition Website Solutions
- Industry Directories & Business Directory Solutions
- Intranet Systems
- Image & Photo Gallery Solutions
- Online Booking & Reservation Solutions
- Online Research & Surveys
- Sales Management Systems
- Social Networking & Forum Website Solutions
- Website Video & Web Video Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Web Support
Many thanks for your assistance, imagination, co-operation and utmost professionalism in designing and completing our new website www.premierwindows.ltd.uk. We are more than pleased with the design & quality you have contributed to our company and our marketing strategy. We feel this type of small investment with you is by far the most impactual and profitable we could have made as opposed to any other marketing options we had available to us.